Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6055bowdown-thumb.gif

Very good Chaps/Divot/whoever the heck you are. The timing was impeccable. You sir, definitely have too much time on your hands!

Up until yesterday when you started laying on the nice stuff a little too thick, you had me hook, line and sinker.

-kurt

Have you ever considered that we aren't your enemy. Maybe it's someone closer to home who keeps updating us with all the funny things that happen on your board. Someone who has a better understanding of where we're going to take certain topics. evils3d.gif

kurt, your not implying....

10days in the valley and you think you know me! Pfffftttt!!! tongue.gif

Ah yes, some more info from minne.com....... rockband.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Blue Mound Gathering Saterday afternoon I let someone use a 40 ft orange webing of mine, so they could set their top rope. I did'nt get it back and will be needing it this weekend. If you have it or know who does could you please contact me and let me know how to get it back . Thanks Mark

I'm pretty sure Justin (chaps) has it.

-Ian

-Ian

here is another great line from minne.com.....

I am a new to climbing I started about 3 months ago I am looking for a belayer as well I go up to VE at least 2 times a week...I too am in need of a partner.. if you are interested write back .... totally understand if you have already found someone.

Apparently in minnesota they have monogamous relationships between climber and belayer, with intense jealosies if the belayer strays to another climber! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif