Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I got a little angry today. I apologize. You guys don't have to dogpile on me. Give a guy a break. The good Lord has blessed us with the ablility to climb, and we can share that without getting angry at one another. I'll try not to lose my temper anymore if you guys will cut me some slack. I'm going to bed.

Have you ever considered that we aren't your enemy. Maybe it's someone closer to home who keeps updating us with all the funny things that happen on your board. Someone who has a better understanding of where we're going to take certain topics. evils3d.gif

Hey Chaps,

You've provided the impetus for a most prolific thread. You ARE a big hit here. Granted, the style of communication here is, no doubt, more vulgar, coarse, and aggressive than your experience has prepared you for, but it is also a more free and unfettered avenue of expression; you might evolve to enjoy it.

The good Lord has blessed us with the ablility to climb...

Want a clue how you might get out from under the "dogpile"? Wield the other abilities (more important than climbing) "the good Lord has blessed" you with: forgiveness, to take joy in ALL things, to love your neighbor as yourself. When you reference "the good Lord" you open yourself to these admonishments.

You've provided the stimulus for a lot of fun, pity if you, of all, should miss out.

Suck farts out my ass, beeyotchs.

Chaps

You are new ?man?. I see that you have now come over to the darkside and have learned the ways of cc.com. movie_sm.jpg

Many suspect that you are none other than a cc.com sprayer hiding behind a false identity maybe more like

movie_sm.jpg

snaf.gif