Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a classic quote from their board. Amazing climbing.

"Its funny that in Minnesota we do anything we can to make our climbs longer. Everywhere else in the world, people combine pitches, here we climb a 60 foot climb in three pitches just because we can. I suggest climbing Lost Ego and Sentinel Cracks as a 2-3 pitch route. You can belay on top of Lost Ego, and then set up another belay on the ledge at the start of the double cracks, and there you have it. A taylor's falls three pitch classic. Just remember to bring at least a 40 foot rope."

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

http://www.minnesotaclimbing.com/modules...topic&t=577

Kids, I've actually got a life, unlike all of you. I'm logging off. I still can't believe you all waste your time with this stuff. Get a life! If you ever want to do some real climbing, come out to Minnesota. Sure we don't have much, but we climb. All you guys seem to do is post fluff on a board and waste your lives.

Kids, I've actually got a life, unlike all of you. I'm logging off. I still can't believe you all waste your time with this stuff. Get a life! If you ever want to do some real climbing, come out to Minnesota. Sure we don't have much, but we climb. All you guys seem to do is post fluff on a board and waste your lives.

Next! smileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gif

Actually we have pub clubs to waste our lives. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Ya! Stop making fun of Minnesota

(th e land where we KNOW how to pronunciate words!)

cry.gifcry.gif

It wasn't about Minnesota. Great state. Why I was in Duluth and Cass Lake last fall.

But old Chaps has his knickers all bunched up. It was fun pulling them up a little tighter. evils3d.gifevils3d.gif

Ya! Stop making fun of Minnesota

(th e land where we KNOW how to pronunciate words!)

cry.gifcry.gif

It wasn't about Minnesota. Great state. Why I was in Duluth and Cass Lake last fall.

But old Chaps has his knickers all bunched up. It was fun pulling them up a little tighter. evils3d.gifevils3d.gif

I knew that!

bigdrink.gif

Everyone pickin on poor old Chap...Chap gettin all angry...Another sad story from the site.

Don't worry folks I live in Minnesota and MNclimbing.com folks don't like me either. Wait I don't think people like me here either...huh? Maybe DH will hang out with me. We can take long speed timed walks with our dogs together and just be friends..like friends do.. and just hang out and go speed climbing and stuff

I wonder if poor Chap is getting any sleep tonight? I'm sure he is up defending the fort.. umteenth cup of coffee in hand..another pot on the stove...