• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Chriznitch

replacement Charlet crampon antisnow plates

The original rigid, orange ANTISNOW plates sold with Petzl Charlet IRVIS, VASAK and SARKEN crampons may abnormally accumulate snow in certain conditions. Because of this, Petzl has decided to replace them with an improved version

you can get replacements issued here

Thanks for the link Chriznitch. I had meant to mail one in but had forgotten about it.

That Lotus Flower video is pretty good too.

That Lotus Flower video is pretty good too.

confused.gif

I can't find it. Can you provide a link?

:drool:

I don't know about all of you but.... mine sure have been cracking around the screw holes.... I guess that is as much of the problem as anything?.. who the hell knows.

Still waiting on mine.

I wonder how much heavier the new and improve plates will be??

Honestly dude......Just trim some duct tape around the bottom, no one will be able to tell out on the MT, and you will be happy, 'cause the amount of tape you use will total about 30 cents....And it works better, than marketed stuff.