[TR] Blues Cliff

matt_m

Quickie Here - very short day was had monday, it stayed dry though so no complaints (other than RIDICULOUS traffic returning - 1:15 to get from index to monroe!) Took a jaunt up to Blues cliff for the first time - pretty damn cool looking - got on rhythm and bolts but had to leave before I tried anything else (true to form as with any other Greg Collum route - it was damn hard for 11a) The cliff was a little damp and dirty but the climbing looks ridiculous - just needs a good scrub here or there. New route spotted between Accidental Discharge and 12 Gauge IQ - any ideas? looks awesome from the ground...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the bolt spacing up there? Any chopping happening?

Bolt spacing is proud up there - Not necessarily run-out mind you bout certainly not vantage tight (which I think is fine given the rock quality of vantage) No chopping seen and frankly, why would there be? No grid bolting and from what I could tell, not a whole lot in the way of protection available - A great cliff...