if feels good to be rude every once in a while

Gary_Yngve

I'm walking down the sidewalk. Walking the other way are two fatasses, basically taking up the entire sidewalk. I manage t squeeze through them, and when I had gotten about ten feet past them, one of them yells angrily at me, "You should yell 'Excuse me!'"

I yell back, "You should walk single-file."

They yell back, "Excuse me?"

I yell back, "Thank you!"

Aware that they have been served, they yell back, very distraught, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

And I dart off around the corner.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a climbing buddy that used to make fun of fat bottomed girls. Well one morning after a good long night of hitting the bottle at the Fairview Inn he work up in bed with a lot of cushion for the pushing, if ya know what I mean. He was horrified, and to make matters worse she woke up at the same exact time and wanted some more of the Fire Child’s lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve!

I'm walking down the sidewalk. Walking the other way are two fatasses, basically taking up the entire sidewalk. I manage t squeeze through them, and when I had gotten about ten feet past them, one of them yells angrily at me, "You should yell 'Excuse me!'"

Aware that they have been served, they yell back, very distraught, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Good on ya!!

You call that rude? You've got a lot of work to do. Polish Bob could help you out. yellaf.gif

Yeah, you missed a very real chance to be rude. Your experience should have been, minimally, like the following:

I'm walking down the sidewalk. Walking the other way are two fatasses, basically taking up the entire sidewalk.

I manage t squeeze through them; the experience nauseates me with the real perception of having been forced out through the sweaty ass of a skunk.

When I had gotten about ten feet past them, one of them yells angrily at me, "You should yell 'Excuse me!'"

I yell back, 'WTF? You smell like what falls out of a Komodo Dragon's putrid asshole. Did you two wait to fart 'till you had me squeezed between you? You should say, "Excuse me"'!

I yell back, "Well, it's about fuckin' time!"

I had something more like this in mind:

When I had gotten about ten feet past them, one of them yells angrily at me, "You should yell 'Excuse me!'"

I yell back, 'I should say excuse me? Listen, tubby, gluttony is considered a vice for good reason. Excuse yourself for the burden your unhealthy lifestyle puts on our medical system driving costs up exponentially because worthless mounds of lard such as yourself kill yourself slowly due to your lack of self control. Excuse yourself for feeling you have a right to occupy more space than the rest of us, forcing people to maneuver around your enormous rump just to get by you, or twisting into contortions in an airplane seat to avoid rubbing against your disgusing rolls of blubber. Excuse yourself for YOUR lack of courtesy to others by blocking the entire side walk with your pair of enormous asses, you disgusting, sweaty, smelly, repulsive fat fucks.

Gary's was better.

he doesn't elaborate enough on *why* they should walk single file or why it is so ridiculous that two enormously fat fucks can be so presumptuous as to tell someone of normal stature to move aside for them. at least to qualify as "rude". He was actually kind of polite (and restrained), IMO.

While on the topic of RUDEness, this thread could easily go a couple of directions:

RUDE:

You're so fat:

1) They push you through the Eisenhower Tunnel to clean it.

2) You have an endorsement contract for lamp oil.

3) You're lover shows you a flower and then fucks the wet spot.

Or...

Some rude acts are:

1) Fart loudly in a public setting then blame vociferously and with feigned disgust the person standing next to you.

2) Make loud gagging and wretching noises in a restaurant.

3) Run into a crowded public Men's Room (such as in a movie theater) fighting your way to the urinal while struggling with your zipper and vocalizing despair that you're about to piss your pants. As you elbow your way to gain access to a urinal, your stream begins, prematurely, with force arching across the floor to concentrate for a moment on a sandaled foot.

4) Wet a finger deep in your ass-crack then wipe it on the upper lip of any handy stooge.

While on the topic of RUDEness, this thread could easily go a couple of directions:

RUDE:

You're so fat:

3) You're lover shows you a flower and then fucks the wet spot.

Don't get it... do you mean, your lover sprinkles flour on you and then f's the wet spot?

is that your modus operandi? moon.gif

Gary's was better.

he doesn't elaborate enough on *why* they should walk single file or why it is so ridiculous that two enormously fat fucks can be so presumptuous as to tell someone of normal stature to move aside for them. at least to qualify as "rude". He was actually kind of polite (and restrained), IMO.

Yeah but see Gary's was actually funny. Your quote just makes you sound like a disgruntled tool. Which I suppose is accurate.