Hows Leavenworth?

Myself and some buddies are considering a trip north to leavenworth soon and wanted to know what the area is like this time if year. typical weather? is getting to snowcreek wall a slog now or dry trail? I was there in september and had awesome weather. is memorial day uber crowded?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squid neglected to tell you about the ticks, horny goats, fat tourists, hordes of neophyte "Mountainears", the lack of decent camping, and the annoying Ooompah music pumping 24-7 through the Icicle Valley.

My advice? Go to Smith.

those goats better watch out cause I'm the horny one! Rarrrrr! evils3d.gif And what a novel idea, carrying a boom box up outer space! rockband.gif you swear smiffy will be any better!

Edited by 111

Squid neglected to tell you about the ticks, horny goats, fat tourists, hordes of neophyte "Mountainears", the lack of decent camping, and the annoying Ooompah music pumping 24-7 through the Icicle Valley.

My advice? Go to Smith.

don't forget about the rattlesnakes! blush.gif

My advice? Go to Smith.

Hey AF what about all the slower climbers to clogging up the routes?

My advice? Go to Smith.

translation: i'm going to be climbing in l'worth so stay the f*ck out of my way. wink.gif