Disturbing

Thinker

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you look closely, you can see his hands and feet disappear into the rock surface, a la "Philadelphia Experiment" or that one Star Trek episode where people re-materialized into bulkheads and stuff. Geek_em8.gif

PhiladelphiaExperiment_500.pg.JPG

Yeah man, Pat Martino rockband.gif

ummm, that wasn't the Phildelphia Experiment that I was thinking of. I was referring to the WWII destroyer Philadelphia, which was set up with all sorts of electromagnetic generators in an attempt to investigate stealth or "cloak" the ship. The experiment was alledgedly conducted in a harbor in NY (I think) and witnesses said it disappeared. Witnesses in Norfolk, VA said a destroyer appeared in their harbor at the same time. What was really wierd about the whole thing is that when the ship alledgedly reappeared in NY harbor, the sailors that were on board for the experiment had parts of themselves buried in the steel deck, handrails, gun turrets, funnels, etc. They died screaming. The governemt disavows any knowledge of such an event, of course. That was the Philadelphia Experiment to which I was referring. cantfocus.gif