Spray

TJD

It is not a bad thing I have sprayed the snow many times when I was sinking to my waist for hours . Just to make a summit, but to many curse words should be left out. JMHO.

Edited by TJD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the last time someone used the word "Tittayz":

"Is this skinstore dot com?"

"Yes sir, how may I help you"

"I'm wondering if you might have a product to help with my condition."

"What type of product are you looking for sir?"

"Well to treat my condition."

"and what condition is that?"

"Well I have this...uh, well. Um, well my genetalia is discolored"

----silence from other end----

"I know this is unusual and I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, but this is really an embarassing condition."

"Yes sir, I don't know that we have anything for a condition like that."

"Well, my girlfriend is really distrubed by the color. Do you think some kind of make-up would work?"

"Sir I'm not really comfortable talking about this"

"Yes ma'am, and my girlfriend isn't comfortable looking at my HC when it's all spotted and purple"

----silence----

"Do you sell any kind of cosmetics formulated specifically for sensitive genetalia?"

"Sir I would recommend you see your doctor, I don't think I can help you."

"But my doctor is out of town, my girlfriend likes it with the lights on, and I can't plant my H-C until I take care of this problem. I'm getting a GU back-up"

"Sir I am ending this phone call"

"Wait! Before you go..."

"Yes sir?"

"show me them tittayz, 'cause I'm RICK JAMES BITCH!!!"

I bet you are fucking fucked up climber,who thiks his crap does not stink. Most likely a North Cascade looser.

You're right I think there's a market for my shit...it smells like roses. I just need to come up with the right packaging and angle. Maybe I could sell it as a hair care product.

as one of the spray moderators, i'd like to apologize if spray is too lowbrow for your sensibilities. further i'd recommend you don't bother to read it if you don't like it. why the masochist tendancies eh? additionally, i'd suggest you take your preachy self some place else and go fuck yourself.

i really don't understand why people insist upon bemoaning the nature of the spray forum in this manner. you're warned at the entrance what spray is. there are plenty of other forums on this board with a different demeanor. there are other entire boards on which you can participate that have a whole different tone. why do you insist on making this one just like those?

you can effect change by participating and not swearing. preaching won't get you anywhere. perhaps contacting a moderator. or staying away from places you don't really belong. RC.com is a more "civilized" place. take yourself over there.

have a nice day. wave.gif

PLEASE NOTE: ATTN TJD

So TJD is afraid of a little fukin cussin', but enjoys callin' everyone loosers? What the hell is a looser anyway? Learn to fukin' spell!!!!

thumbs_up.gif to moderator minx, that is probably the nicest way to say what you should have known anyway. The internet is not going to change for you, especially not cc.com. There are many other sites out there that are probably right up your alley!

I could lay out some real crap about the cocky people on this boad!

Most likely a North Cascade looser.

One more North cascade looser!

And one more North Cascade looser!

Just layin it out, Ouch, anything else besides looser?

And one more North Cascade looser! Venture out a little. Then maybe your grammer will be bad to, becouse you are climbing instead of sitting in front of a computer!

ergo: the more I climb, the more dumb I'll become.

You must infer I spend a lot of time at high-altitude in order to oxygen-deprive as much brain tissue as you.

Ok, I got it, forgive me... I'm a little slow, but you knew that.

And it's not only your spelling that's of concern; the display of lack in critical thinking ability portrayed in your thought structure makes you a risk as a climbing partner, much more, a climber.

Read, learn, don't get stuck in comparing yourself to others.

Edited by Dechristo

And one more North Cascade looser! Venture out a little. Then maybe your grammer will be bad to, becouse you are climbing instead of sitting in front of a computer!

in my experience, the south cascades tend to be looser than the north.

So apparently you were out climbing instead of attending third grade?