• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Scott_J

spray moderation is weak

All I can say is the moderation of this section is piss poor. Getting rid of simple posts from friends and others looking for me sucks. FUCK YOU the_finger.gif

Does anyone remember what happened yesterday? If you do, could you summarize it for us in a few sentences? Just for the record.

I'd refund your credit card Sisu, but we lost that data along with all the posts when our server crashed last night.

Does anyone remember what happened yesterday? If you do, could you summarize it for us in a few sentences? Just for the record.

There was that whole peakbetty thing. Bob had some quality stuff that's gone, and Rudy and I got in a fight and I changed his user profile. hahaha.gif That's all the good spray that I can think of.

I believe a couple TRs got deleted too. cry.gif

I believe you had Polish Bob cornered, and he was coming at you like a wolverine on a 3 day meth binge.

maybe you should huff your own armpits and kick start the vibe then.

Fucking server crash.

I posted MY FIRST TR EVER!! and it got lost.

For those of you who missed the nekkid pics of The Squid In Action, too fucking bad.

For those blessed with the vision, don't be afraid to dream. Dream big.

Of course you did. Remember, moderation in everything, else ya might go blind.

don't try to upstage me. More talk about me, less about you.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.