Who wants to climb?

Looking for weekday morning partners for the summer. I have to be back in Seattle by 2:30, but with an early start that should be plenty of time to get some routes in. I would prefer index or little si, but I could be persuaded elsewhere (bouldering). Have gear and all that. I would prefer experienced tradsters, but I’ll climb with any skill level as long as you can provide a safe belay and don’t mind catching some whippers.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would fit my schedule quite well. Keep me in mind. Though my finger is hurt right now cry.gif

If there's a reasonable amount of interest it would be cool to set up a weekly morning (Index Tuesdays?) where cc.commies and whomever can just show up and have a good chance of hooking up with a partner or three.

Whattaya you think (and I talking to YOU, not just Choss cRawler here)?

Tuesdays or Thursdays would be best for me once July rolls around, but any morning is probably about the same until then.

I have off Tues, Weds & Thursdays and work nights Fri-Mon (in Seattle by 3pm). All my old partners are 9-5ers it would be great if a weekly thing could be set up. Have vehicle, rack, rope and deep need to climb willing to be a belay slave if I can't follow. Lead 5.8 trad, 5.10 sport. Also drive back and forth between Seattle and Spokane so Vantage or Leavenworth could work as well.

Edited by klotzy