The Booty Bill

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you always this childish? (and that's coming from someone who's pretty immature)

Perhaps you need to take a look at what it means to be bipartisan in the Texas legislature. As in, Bush was known for bringing the two "sides" together as governor.

yellowsleep.gif run along now, and post some more stuff about gobots.

Decision should be left to the local school board, not the state.

I think the president should get involved here. All decisions in the US should go through him, the courts are messed up, and states should not have enough authority to decide.

But seriously, this is ridicuolous. Our government all around is getting too involved in all of these decisions.

Decision should be left to the local school board, not the state.

Agreed.

It is totally inappropriate for government to intervene. And it is stupid for people to call their representatives about this instead of school principals and superintendents. Principals hate complaint calls from parents more than anything else and they will make up whatever rule they can think of to avoid this... As a result it's a total waste of time for government to get involved.

Jason

Yeah, but then some schools would get to have bootylicious dances and others wouldn't. Those with tough, old bastards would say "no dirty dancing for you girlies" and then those schools would lose the cheerleadathon competitions. Haven't you guys seen Bring It On? These are serious issues.

As the official cc.com resident school principal I have to say that I'll study this issue and get back to you as soon as I've made up my mind.

Actually, at my school we don't have cheerleaders. I believe cheerleading is an institution that has outlived its usefullness.