Climbing Partners On-Going?

RuMR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man...what is that smell? DESPERATION!!! hahaha.gif

Get TLG to take you out...

wtf is wrong with me not wanting to boulder at the uw rock or marymoor? or not wanting to pay $15 to climb after work in a crowded gym? nothing, i say! evils3d.gif girlwhoboards calls me a rock snob, but i'm actually all for REAL climbing (READ: with rope moon.gif) on REAL rock. i just don't have a luxuriously flexible schedule ... you know - real job and all ... cry.gif

girlwhoboards calls me a rock snob,

Well you did used to live in Colorado.

please noe that i lived in telluride - not to be confused as being anywhere near summit county. moon.gif

you mean youre not from BOULDER? How dare you call yourself a climber!!?! WTF is this place turning to...you better hit marymoor, missie... hellno3d.gif

If you think man boobs are hot, then you'll think rUmr is hot.

Manboobs? Kinda funny coming from a tubby tubby...

I prefer to think of them as pectoral muscles sculpted/chiseled in marble... hahaha.gif

6 ft. 160 lbs is tubby?

damn i got to go on the bulimic program now cry.gif

How dare you call yourself a climber!!?!

this from a guy who spend all of his time sitting in an office building in bellevue dreaming about climbing. (dreaming doesn't count!) moon.gif

ahhhhh...you are awful...that is truly low...man, that just smarts...

but hey, i hit index on tuesday! Does that count...

If you think man boobs are hot, then you'll think rUmr is hot.

Manboobs? Kinda funny coming from a tubby tubby...

I prefer to think of them as pectoral muscles sculpted/chiseled in marble... hahaha.gif

6 ft. 160 lbs is tubby?

damn i got to go on the bulimic program now cry.gif

oops...guess i meant scrawny...are you trying to work up to the teal dumbbells as opposed to the hot pink ones? grin.giffruit.giffruit.gif

so ... are you offering to take girlwhoboards climbing? tongue.gif (she really is a great girl! thumbs_up.gif)

Thanks TLG and MattP...like I said before, I was warned about this board but thought I'd give it a try anyways. I really didn't need all the tough love when I was only looking for climbing buddies as I was trying to do more of it. But it's been a lesson learned I guess and like I told you TLG...this isn't my world so I'm ditching VW tonight and going back to playing soccer, riding boards-bikes-boats and all the other stuff that makes me smile. If someone out there is truly looking for a climbing partner just send me mail as I'm super discouraged and won't be checking the forums. Have a good weekend all!

Thanks,

-Kim smile.gif

People who need to ask for climbing partners are lame. True hardpersons attract an entourage just for being who they are.

thumbs_up.gif

Hey, anyone out there need a climbing partner? I can't seem to find one....I am especially interested in the "hardpersons" variety.