Tom Delay resignation betting pool

Skeezix

Actually I don't think I've ever called *you* anything of the sort...

True fact, you've never used those words i describing me. But you've certainly said that - several times over - and not just diredted at me, personally, but at anybody who doesn't agree with you. And I have on more than one occasion felt I was included in your "target group." Am I wrong?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, sometimes you are just too serious.

As with KK, I'm not following you here. It is OK for you to chime in with some child rape bs on a rock climbing thread, and it is OK for KK to threaten to kick somebody's ass, but "I'M TOO SERIOUS?"

OK. Maybe there is a pattern here. Being rude is OK. But objecting to being rude it "too serious."

True fact, you've never used those words i describing me. But you've certainly said that - several times over - and not just diredted at me, personally, but at anybody who doesn't agree with you.

I'm not so sure that that is true. If you do a search, you might prove that wrong, but "pansy-ass" is not really a term I use.

And I have on more than one occasion felt I was included in your "target group." Am I wrong?

I've got no animosity towards you. You seem like a reasonable chap.

Included in your target group? 99% of the political postings here are profoundly insulting to anyone who disagrees with the far left. The "target group" of those attacks fails on a (shrinking) tiny number of posters to the site. If you're bothered by the 1% that attack in the other direction, well, what can I say...

KK-

I agree, that right-leaning posters are becoming increasingly scarce on this site and in fact I can honestly say that I am saddened by that fact. Unfortunately, some of those right leaning posters who previously posted here seemed bent upon threatening physical violence or posting disgusting images or both.

it is OK for KK to threaten to kick somebody's ass, but "I'M TOO SERIOUS?"

I never threatened anybody. But I can assure you that nobody has called me a "fucking idiot" to my face before, and some 'brave' net-persona wouldn't be so bold in real life. If I were wrong and that happened, most likely I'd heap a serious barrage of verbal abuse, and that's it. There's too many lawyers (hahaha.gif) in this litiginous society to actually risk kicking somebody's ass. Not worth it financially.

KK-

I agree, that right-leaning posters are becoming increasingly scarce on this site and in fact I can honestly say that I am saddened by that fact. Unfortunately, some of those right leaning posters who previously posted here seemed bent upon threatening physical violence or posting disgusting images or both.

i'll admit that their climbing site is pretty damn boring.

'tell you what, KK. I'll take off my moderator badge and we can meet for a beer or a cup of coffee. If you insist in the same line of argument that you've displayed in these political threads I'll call you a F'in idiot -- to your face.

But, by the way, I'll say that I DO have significant regard for you and I'll shake your hand and say "nice to meet you." Some folks around here seem not to understand that we can have a debate -- as long as we can maintain some fundamental level of respect-- and still maintain some reasonable level of interaction.