Tom Delay resignation betting pool

Skeezix

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't. Especially now that the ethics commission is back in business and as many as sixty Democrats (including Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid) and fellow Republicans are guilty of exactly the same thing.

One more thing: The only reason that your buddy, Jim McDermott, hasn't been exiled from the House for his ethical/legal lapses re that famous illegal taping incident, is precisely because the ethics commission has been inactive.

Note to Democrats: Be careful what you wish for!

Clearly you don't understand the theory of the feeding frenzy. The sharks smell Delay's blood in the water. Maybe Nancy P

will be next; I don't know.

...and exactly who are these sharks you're talking about? The Liberal Media perhaps?

If it were not for FOX and other non-mainstream outlets, few would know how common these ethical lapses are...on BOTH sides. But I suppose you're only interested in drinking the media shark-fed KoolAid tonight. rolleyes.gif

...and exactly who are these sharks you're talking about? The Liberal Media perhaps?

You just love those buzwords. Do you drop your pants and bend over when the Rush Limbagh show starts?

The media sure picked on Clinton; if they were a liberal media don't you think they would have tried to change the subject? Face it the media likes any train wreck involving powerful people.

He won't. Especially now that the ethics commission is back in business and as many as sixty Democrats (including Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid) and fellow Republicans are guilty of exactly the same thing.

Fine, I say, clean house.

Fuckin A, I agree with Oly. Who gives a rat fuck if they're Demo/Repub, Lib/Conservative, Fuck 'em all. If they're getting rich by fleecing us and accepting kickbacks, run em out of town on a rail. Isn't that the point of the ETHICS commitee? I haven't read anywhere that it's called the "Investigate Republicans Only Ethics Commitee" or the "Liberals" Are Exempt Ethics Commitee", it's the ETHICS COMMITEE. Investigate everyone that's done fucked up shit, and send them packing.