seattle commie city

glassgowkiss

yeah, yeah, i am talking to you fuckieg sheattelites. a bunch of commie fucking bastards if you ask me. and why?

look at the statue of lenin. i mean wtf? this thing is as offensive to me as hitler's monument would be to jews. why don't you also put hitler, pol pot, stalin and other mass murderers?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you want to live in Canada, better get used to communism.

didn't see any lenin monuments in canada so far.....

i don't know if i have my facts straight. but as far as i know this monument was taken from Nowa Huta- part of Krakow. if it is true, this monument was sitting on a city square and was a site of many bettles between polish police and citizens through the 80's. as i said- to me it is one most offensive things.

i bet if it was hitler's monument all the pinko hyppies and holocust enerprise money making machine would be demending to take it down.

Gee, a rant about the Lenin statue....there's something unique.... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

hey asseyes- if you lived under soviet occupation you'd sing a different tune.

Come on Bob that statue is now about the triumph of capitalism over communism. I mean a business owner (capitalist) bought that statue for cheap after all them ruskies were desparate to sell anything when their system went tits up. Shit there's even a Russian Sub down on the waterfront that someone got at a fire sale.