Marymoor On-Going!

girlwhoboards

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kim,

I also got attacked when I posted on this board for the first time....except I wasn't warned and was quite shocked! They thought I was a guy, which was really funny. I am looking for a climbing partner for VW in Seattle after work (if you're open to that). I'd prefer to get outside in the mountains on the weekends. I love alpine rock and ice.

Sunny

well...maybe I'm hot and maybe I'm not...guess it depends on the spectator (he-he)...but since I'm modest I'll just say people really don't think I'm ugly...does that work? Anyways, I'd like to think that my climbing abilities, intelligence and personality would be an important element too aye? So, thanks for the support and go easy on the tough love please as I'm kind of shy to this posting in the climbing world to find partners kind of thing. And nice to hear that there may be more girls in this sport than I'm used to in my other hobbies (boards, boats, bikes, etc).

Thanks,

-Kim

Hi Kim,

I am looking for a climbing partner for VW in Seattle after work (if you're open to that). I'd prefer to get outside in the mountains on the weekends. I love alpine rock and ice.

Sunny

I'm open to climb wherever (gyms, non-marymoor sites, etc)but if the weather is nice I'd like to be outside unless it's dark. Since I'm not super skilled yet I'd prefer top-roping, scrambling peaks or maybe some alpine stuff...basically I'm open.

-Kim

thanks law goddess smile.gif. on boats...i like ones i can get a tow behind for some boarding action but i also like the ones with sails that will take me far, far, away so i can explore and adventure. on marymoor...i went last night but got really bored once the kid with the adhd left that I was helping out. so I'm up for anywhere else to climb too.

on marymoor...i went last night but got really bored once the kid with the ADHD left that I was helping out.

What are you talking about? I was climbing at Practice Rock yesterday, not Marymoor.

i know your pain that why i do about a million sporty things but i've narrowed it down to boards, bikes, boats, rocks, arty stuff... see i don't have a problem with adhd...i've got it covered (he-he).