wa and bc is full of asshole drivers

glassgowkiss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my point is still driving in the left lane. it should be for passing only. with about 10 cars ahead of me (all doing about 65-70mph) and a semi in the middle lane i had no room to move.

of course this woman hitting me from behind- it's her fault. but speed has nothing to do with that, but lack of awareness and lack of skill.

this is what i think in general- in PNW people have no concept of driving on the freeway all together. drivers don't merge properly, don't signal changing lanes, no concept of "flow of traffic" it's gas/ brakes, talk on the cell phone while driving and behave like nobody else is around and the the whole friggin' road belongs to you.

Driving slower in the left lane is illegal: http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=46.61.100&fuseaction=section

"(4) It is a traffic infraction to drive continuously in the left lane of a multilane roadway when it impedes the flow of other traffic."

Cool. One thing that irritates me is when I drive in the left lane and go as fast as I can (go with the flow) and then some moron comes and rides my ass because he wants to go faster. I would if I could, but there's a line of cars in front of me. I move over, and he rides the ass of the person in front of him. And so on. These idiots should learn that the "left lane rule" only applies when all the lanes are not at full capacity...