"support our troops..."

Alex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think your not a very good conservative republican KK. blush.gif Your always welcome to join us moonbats on the left if you like. Smaller, fiscally conservative government, protecting the environment, staying out of other countries business, and wars. Sounds like the way the Republican party used to be. wave.gif

I'm beginning to think your not a very good conservative republican KK. blush.gif Your always welcome to join us moonbats on the left if you like. Smaller, fiscally conservative government, protecting the environment, staying out of other countries business, and wars. Sounds like the way the Republican party used to be. wave.gif

I'm libertarian

However universities can have funding pulled for not allowing recruiters onto campus.

Hmm, I'm ambivalent on this one. High school campuses are a different matter...

NCLB REQUIRES that high schools allow recruiters on campus and REQUIRES access to students home phone numbers so they can call.

Once you get a bit older you will realize that you have done things and written things that you think are pretty dumb.

I am a bit older, turning 18 was a long time ago. And I know that I have done many things that I know were pretty dumb. Some of them could have got me killed as well. I am glad that I didn't sign up for the military, as that would have been one additional way that I could have been killed, but I chose on my own way not to sign up.

NCLB REQUIRES that high schools allow recruiters on campus and REQUIRES access to students home phone numbers so they can call.

That sucks. thumbs_down.gif