• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
BreezyD

Vile Blood Suckers

Has anyone else heard the scuttlebut that it might starting taking a passport to get back in from Canada/Mexico? (as opposed to a Birth Certificate?)

I heard on NPR that The Man is phasing in the passport requirement--first for travel home from the Caribbean, then Canada and Mexico. It will be a few years, I think, before you'll need a passport to travel to Canada.

The new passport requirements will go in effect 2 years from 12/31/05. So you should have plenty of time to get your paperwork in order.

There was a time about 6 months to a year ago, when if you checked the 'Who's Online" there were 60 to 100 Googlebots all reading this thread. That's why it is so popular. Geek_em8.gif

I made 600$ working on saturday! The new mortgage takes its toll on the season

I made 600$ working on saturday!

For that much money, was it blood you were sucking, or HCL.gif

tongue.gif

There was a time about 6 months to a year ago, when if you checked the 'Who's Online" there were 60 to 100 Googlebots all reading this thread. That's why it is so popular. Geek_em8.gif

Proving, once again, you have too much free time and apparently all of it wasted paying attention to trivia.

They have to feel first -- to line up the grub properly -- then they squeeze in a special way -- a real "art" -- and the worm just pops out -- shooting ten feet or more -- like from a gun.

From what I have observed --

It is like they are massaging the worm -- very gently -- then "pow" -- a sudden fast squeeze -- just the right pressure -- and at just the right time.

Wow, sounds like adolescent acne. Erg, okay, I grossed myself out.

I was taking a break from meeting the g/friends parents.

Why is the weather always nice when people visit?

Post your g/f's parents' email address.

we will fill them in with all the info they need, which will keep them out of your hair forever!

News Bulletin:

Statisticians have discovered, quite by chance, that this is, to date, the most-read thread on cc.com, at 159,287 views.

Statisticians at the Center for Boredom Control (CBC; not affiliated with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation [CBC]) queried the chances for this occurrence if the thread had been titled merely "Bugs" or "Insects" but declined to be quoted on those statistical inferential numbers.

Meanwhile, in other news...

Dru said: