Vile Blood Suckers

BreezyD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
There was a time about 6 months to a year ago, when if you checked the 'Who's Online" there were 60 to 100 Googlebots all reading this thread. That's why it is so popular. Geek_em8.gif

Proving, once again, you have too much free time and apparently all of it wasted paying attention to trivia.

They have to feel first -- to line up the grub properly -- then they squeeze in a special way -- a real "art" -- and the worm just pops out -- shooting ten feet or more -- like from a gun.

From what I have observed --

It is like they are massaging the worm -- very gently -- then "pow" -- a sudden fast squeeze -- just the right pressure -- and at just the right time.

Wow, sounds like adolescent acne. Erg, okay, I grossed myself out.

• 1 month later...

News Bulletin:

Statisticians have discovered, quite by chance, that this is, to date, the most-read thread on cc.com, at 159,287 views.

Statisticians at the Center for Boredom Control (CBC; not affiliated with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation [CBC]) queried the chances for this occurrence if the thread had been titled merely "Bugs" or "Insects" but declined to be quoted on those statistical inferential numbers.

Meanwhile, in other news...