how/why do you choose what you climb?

minx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thumbs_up.gif

Nice, Wayne. My chickenscratch on the backs of grocery-store receipts are humbled in the face of your superior to-do list.

I like the way you've broken down your list according to the time available- good idea. Thanks for posting that.

I've developed a database driven application that I can feed factors into and it picks my climbs for me. The machine told me that Squid and I have launch a Das Toof Expedition soon and submit a 10,000 word trip report detailing our heart rate, vector analysis, and psychosemantic condition throughout the climb. Serial number on gear used will be provided, as well as amount of oxygen canisters and dex consumed. We'll input this data into another data engine which we'll make available to people in order to calculate the number of GU packs required to climb Das Toof and post a trip report about it based on several criteria, including height, weight, age, and whether you're using wire gates or solid gates on your biners.

its no secret that I am a chart-geek. I have shared several of them on this board... It is a game I do for myself and thats it.

As for the t-shirt thing, I never sold any for my climbs. I have made some to commemorate a couple of significant routes as gifts to partners and that is also it.

Too bad I cant be just like everyone else cry.gif