FYI: Crystal Opens Saturday

thelawgoddess

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS? The best snow of the year is FINALLY here!!

CRYSTAL REOPENS THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 2nd.

Winter returns to the mountains! Knee-deep freshies up in Green Valley, face-shots down Sunnyside, and buried ski racks at Campbell Basin Lodge have all been reported. What more can I say other than come and get it!!

This recent storm has brought 5 feet of new snow and it’s still coming down hard! With that said, the decision to re-open was simple. I say...better late than never! Right?!?!

Crystal will operate the following lifts from 9am-3pm April 2nd-April 10th: Discovery, Chinook, Rainier Express, Green Valley and Forest Queen. We’re also aiming to open High Campbell for access to Powder Bowl.

Special Spring Lift Ticket Rates: $35 for adults and $30 for youth.

All Crystal Mountain season passes will be accepted everyday. From Monday-Friday, April 4-8th, all other Washington ski area pass holders will receive 50% off lift tickets when they present their pass at the ticket window.

Just when you didn’t think you’d hear me say this again this season.....see you on the slopes!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part was when midway broke down on saturday. Everyone went down for lunch, never came back up. No more lift lines, anywhere. Green valley thumbs_up.gif, High campbell thumbs_up.gifrockband.gif

We went down around lunch when the lift broke, then we just took the other lift up with everyone else. wazzup.gif The broken lift didn't stop anybody from what I could tell.

In general, I've always found that the lines are the shortest from 1 PM onwards. That is the best time to ski because there are no lines, but also the worst from a snow point of view because it is all tracked up by then.... trade off. But my point is I don't think the broken lift had much to do with it. DH it the nail on the head.

Edited by Dustin_B

Umm... has anyone else noticed how Crystal's web cam has mysteriously changed from a view of the base to a close-up of the King? Is that, perhaps, because there is NO FREAKIN' SNOW AT ALL AT THE BASE, and yet they still are claiming 31" at the base?!?

Corporate America hellno3d.gif