OK you slackers, who's looking for a job?

Thinker

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..... confused.gif...care to share any more of your ultimate fantasies there Morph?

Alta is just a lot shorter than Snowbird to type into my browser to check snow conditions.

I've got a line on 1/2 price lift tix from some Kiwi friends that work at Snowbird, which is where I'm headed bright an early Sat morn.

Now you are talking Thinker, the terrain at Snowbird is way better than Alta. If it was the other way around, then I might complain that they don't let snowboarders in, but Alta is flat terrain in my opinion. You have to do too much traversing to get to the good stuff.

Snowboarders rolleyes.gif

[whine] I don't like to traverse cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif[/whine]

Maybe if you didn't have both your legs tied together...oh wait thats skiing. tongue.gif

Traversing keeps the riff raff out. Making people work a little bit cuts the crowds down and thus preserves powder. It's especially effective with the snowboard crowd who likes to sideslip down runs they can't ride. wazzup.gif

I rode lift with a guy who was sking chest deep powder on Saturday morning with blue skies above. I haven't been skiing much in the last couple years so kept to the easy groomers, myself.

There's another big storm system hunkered down over Salt Lake for the next few days...should be another awesome week of skiing. I'm going to try to take off work early and get in a few runs Wed or Thurs.

My place is always open to just about anyone I've shared a beer with...and even to people I don't know as long as they come armed with a nice bottle of Scotch (or a couple of cute babes). wink.gif

Snowboarders rolleyes.gif

[whine] I don't like to traverse cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif[/whine]

Maybe if you didn't have both your legs tied together...oh wait thats skiing. tongue.gif

Traversing keeps the riff raff out. Making people work a little bit cuts the crowds down and thus preserves powder. It's especially effective with the snowboard crowd who likes to sideslip down runs they can't ride. wazzup.gif

the_finger.gif Yeah I guess if you like traversing, it is all yours. I myself like to ride and carve turns instead of going straight. the_finger.gif