Millionaire climbing partner

solfuego

I am looking for a millionaire climbing partner.

With a couple days notice, I am available to climb any day of the week; alpine, sport or trad. I regularly climb 5.10-5.11. My goal is to onsite 5.12a sport by July. I don't care whether you climb 5.8 or 5.13, as long as you are having fun and achieving YOUR goals.

If you fit the bill and are interested, or know someone that does/is, send me a PM.

Thanks. cool.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

net worth! And $900,000 is close enough. Either way, you are having conversations that I want to be in.

If they aren't a millionaire or a 900,000aire, then they actually don't fit the partner I am looking for...

truly, I am looking to expand my circle of friends and that is the direction I want to go.

There actually is another qualification: You must have an experience of abundance in your life.

Sorry, bm you already said you would climb with me months ago! no take-backs! grin.gif

Edited by solfuego

net worth! And $900,000 is close enough. Either way, you are having conversations that I want to be in.

If they aren't a millionaire or a 900,000aire, then they actually don't fit the partner I am looking for...

t

How about a net worth of $750,000 but $350,000 is house value?

I've experienced a bundt cake. "Abundtcake" is alphabetically pretty close to "abundance".

very nice!!! phonetically pretty close as well. I will let you know when I need someone with "abundtcake" experience! Which undoubtedly WILL be in the near future!!! tongue.gif

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE TOGOLESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMONG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM AKEEM TIMM MADU, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS TIMM MADU. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN LOME, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF TOGO BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1984, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH FEBUARY 2002 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN LOME. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$15,000,000 (FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS.DEPOSITED IN A SAFEFIDUCIARY AGENT IN EUROPE THROUGH A SECURITY COMPANY BASED IN LOME TOGO,

THIS AMOUNT IS CONTAINED IN A SEALED TRUNK BOX ,IT WAS REGISTERED AND DECLEARED AS CONTAINING FAMILY TREASURES,SO EVEV AS I AM WRITEING YOU NOW THE SECURITY AND IT'S AGENTS ARE NOT AWARE OF THE CONTENTS CONTAINED AS MONEY IN THE TRUNK BOX .LET ME ASURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% HITCH AND FRISK FREE.BASED ON YOUR ACCEPT ING TO HELP ME I WILL BE GIVING YOU A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PERCENTGEFOR YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS AND THIS WILL BE DISCUS UPON YOUR RESPONCE TO MY MAIL .

HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL MOVE THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE ,(SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT)

SIR, I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

1, TO ARRANGE AND TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY TO MEET WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY AGENT IN EUROPE FOR CLEARING.

2) YOU ARE TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND.

3)YOU WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY. I HAVE DOCUMENTS AS REGARS TO THIS CLAIM.

BEST REGARDS.

AKEEM TIMM MADU

I am looking for a millionaire climbing partner.

With a couple days notice, I am available to climb any day of the week; alpine, sport or trad. I regularly climb 5.10-5.11. My goal is to onsite 5.12a sport by July. I don't care whether you climb 5.8 or 5.13, as long as you are having fun and achieving YOUR goals.

If you fit the bill and are interested, or know someone that does/is, send me a PM.

Thanks. cool.gif

Alright: how about $55,000 in cash, $1200 in travelers cheques, 5 golden pieces of 8, a visa with a $10,000 limit, and a Ford Taurus which is paid off, abiet 7 years old? Would that be close enough?

How about living in moms basement to keep the overhead low, have my own dog, $2,000 in cash and a used Ford Pinto which doesn't have any payment on it.

I'm just trying to brackect an actual dollar figure and get a clearer understanding of the reasoning here.

I would think if somebody had a million dollar home, but no cash, you wouldn't be interested, but maybe if they had $200,000 in stocks, a home with $200,000 in equity and a reasonable amount in the 401 K, maybe they could apply?