Alpinist 10

Couloir

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was. It's just that the ratio of excellence to choss the better in Alpinist than R+I, Climbing....etc.

There is an over-abundance of ads in the latter. And they would never tackle a subject like herbal supplements or what goes on in the back of sweaty campers. Alpinist seems freer to do what it wants.

And they would never tackle a subject like .....what goes on in the back of sweaty campers. Alpinist seems freer to do what it wants.

Like smelling dirty armpits and letting the filthy dog clean the dishes?? Thank god I was never a climbing bum. I coulda done without.

I thought that story was hilarious, the harlequin romance story written for the anti-social climber male.

A little bit of fantasy about a guy who had all the same bad habits as YOU, yet still this woman was willing to drive all the way down from Canada to climb and fuck for a whole week. No matter how disgusting you got, she'd be back for more, after just thinking about your potent B.O.! And the best part....then she leaves after he's had his fill. yelrotflmao.gif

And BTW, I'll agree with specialEd that the pot piece was totally worthless.

Did you guys notice our own Geordie got half a page?