Yakima Rack to go with your bike rack!

shapp

How about a bonified Yakima Rack to go with the bike rack below. I have a Yakima rack with towers (not the new Q towers, but the previous generation), bars, and two different sets of clips w/ keys and locks. Doesn't fit my wifes new sporty mazda, not that we have needed it for skiing this dismal winter. Chances are it will fit your rig. $100 obo

PM me , Jason

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late reply, been out of town sking in the Elkhorns. The towers are not rain gutter towers, they sit on the roof and have a clip that goes under the door jam. I can not tell you the specific clip codes. These are not the new Q towers, but the generation before. You can not buy clips for this style tower anymore or else I would use it on my new car if you could. I have two different sets of clips. You basically need to try it out, so if you are not willing to come around the Seattle area you are out of luck in terms of determining if the rack will fit your rig. If you are in the Seattle area PM me and we can meet up and you can try it out. I am also open to negotiating the price and or trad for micro cams or a large cam in the 5 inch range.

Cheers,

Jason