any Xterra owners?

mudmenace

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Dru. I basically program and run them. I can't do much else while they are running. You need mental breaks, you can't think technical and creative all day long. It's hard to multitask cause you're mentally tied up witht the complicated scope of the current project.

Sometimes I'm busy as hell , some days, not so much.

The point is, I'm here at work when people need me, and I do a very good job. Between projects or while they are running I can either spray, read, go fo a walk or go home.

I usually choose to spray so if someone needs my I'm here at work. The people I work with know I spray, they spray too.

As far as X-terra and Subaru's, my experieince is that most approaches around here can be done with a car. If you need a truck, just call up a friend or find someone to climb with that has one.

A good climbing partner to have is a guy that has a 4x4 if you have a car, or a guy that has a car if you have a 4x4.

As far as X-terra and Subaru's, my experieince is that most approaches around here can't be done with a car. If you need a car, just call up a friend or find someone to climb with that has one.

A good climbing partner to have is a guy that has a car if you have a truck, or a guy that has a truck if you have a car.

you insinuate that your job is not secure yet you spray on cc.com every day during business hours.

In my experience a stable productive job doesn^t give you much time to spray. A shitty unstable one gives you oodles. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

yep. and don't forget feed and fast periods - project busy, not so busy.

Developers often have lots of cycles to burn waiting through compile-deploy-server restarts as well...