Year you started climbing.

Skeezix

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a film once (in a class?) where they performed brain surgery and just by touching certain parts of the brain, the patient would instantly be "transported" back in time, even talking like a baby if that's how far back they went - talking as if they were actually in a place from 10 years earlier instead of flat on their back on the operating table.

I saw a film once (in a class?) where they performed brain surgery and just by touching certain parts of the brain, the patient would instantly be "transported" back in time, even talking like a baby if that's how far back they went - talking as if they were actually in a place from 10 years earlier instead of flat on their back on the operating table.

I thought climbers talked in baby talk all the time "Gri-gri, waaaah!" hahaha.gif

What if you invented a time machine, went back in time, and taught yourself how to climb?

Would your skills exponentially improve?

My 1st ascent skills would improve astronomically

You mean like 11a X instead of 10d X confused.giftongue.gif

What if you invented a time machine, went back in time, and taught yourself how to climb?

Would your skills exponentially improve?

Dru - If I invented a time machine and went back, I would also invent Friends, sticky shoes, harness, axe axes that work on ice, rigid crampons, ice screws, etc, etc