[TR]The Brothers: To the three asshole trundlers:

Fairweather

To the three climbers who camped at Lena Fork in a Gaurada tent last night and were the only other party on The Brothers Sunday:

Don't ever let me meet or see or otherwise have contact with you. It will be bad if I do. We were the party 1000 feet below that you tried to kill by repeatedly trundling garbage-can sized boulders down the south couloir as you whooped and laughed from the large ledge just above/left of The Hourglass. Only after repeated shouts over a 10 minute period did you cease your drunken binge. Some of the boulders you were releasing started secondary slides, one which showered the area directly above us with car-battery sized rocks. Thanks. What were you thinking? This is a popular route and it is only sheer luck that other parties weren't present to dodge today's version of "fun". Your continued presence above us in the couloir made the area unsafe. Although we could have easily caught up to sloths like you and had words, we turned around. My somewhat religious brother-in-law and his 18 year old son are the only reason your unoccupied tent did not end up slashed, crapped in, or urinated on when we returned to your camp. Instead I gently placed a 10 pound rock at the peak of your tent to remind you that we were not pleased with your performance today. If you read/post here...which I doubt... try taking some common sense with you on your next mountain adventure.

And fuck off.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

KYLE, I was just up last week on Tuesday 6/14 and conditions were good. (weather wasn't, but oh well)

The south couloir snow was very climb-able, but I wouldn't wait too long. Condidtions are ideal now, but the snow is melting out in the narrower sections. When the snow bridges are gone, it will be a little trickier..

Good luck on Constance.. Should be fun.

Yeah my crampons took a beating with the snow/rock/snow/rock routine, along with the weather. I just couldn't keep anything dry.

I'm actually by Glen Cove if you know where that is. Actually on the Key Peninsula.. So outside GH city limits

Undermind-Are you serious I live on camp seymour haha whata yah know. Crampons came in very handy.

Fairweather- thanks for the chat and advice. Did the finger traverse (very appropriately named.) The summit may have changed or mabye Im a puss but we had a hard time getting on top of the summit block had to do some exposed 4th low 5th to get up on it. Over all it was a very burly Long ass climb.I think the OMCG under rates the mountain Thanks for the help.

Todd

5hr up from lake

3 down

Bikes were the best part

Edited by Tweezer

Fairweather- I will definitely post some as soon as they get developed, I just got back from the east coast so itll be a few days. I would love to take on an Oly peak with you some day, ( Im more happy to trade a flight for a climb, let me know).Oh and yeah we did come back the same way, I set a few nuts and slings, but that piton was a nice reassurance. By looking at the TT i just assumed I might as well go back the same way ( a tough decision after hauling 4 pickets up there.) Thanks again for the help.

Todd

BC- Nice man. If he is still around he should come to the centennial campfire later this month. It’s a huge even and all are welcome. Call the camp if you or your families interested (253) 884-3392

Edited by Tweezer

I did that 2 yrs. ago........and when we came back down from the lake to our bikes ..that were stashed by the road......hornet nests sprung to life from our handle bars as we picked up the bikes......it sucked.....but it was worth it to be up on constance and take the ride down