Sweet ice at Smith

iain

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a way stronger climber then you will ever be. And besides, when is Dru a guy's name? I always thought you were supposed to spell it Drew, like most normal people. But then again, you are a geeky, glass-wearing computer dork from Canada who lives his life through cc.com. Her and Ian are responsible for most of the draws that people rely on in the park when working projects, responsible for all the nice trails you walk on when in the park, and responsible for keeping it a climber's park, as Ian also works for Smith Rock State Park. When you can do something useful with your time at a place like Smith, then you can be sarcastic. Otherwise you just sound like a dumbass.

Oh burn rolleyes.gif

When I read the article and it said "Ian Campbell and Darryn...a couple" I wondered if it meant they were gay or if the reporter's editor had made a mistake and assumed "climbing partner" meant "life partner". When I read the whole article, though, it said that Darryn was a she. I know lots of guys named Darren and Darryl but have never heard of Darryn as a girl's name. Is this an Oregon thing?