Best Place to Eat in Sedro?

eternalX

They shut down the place I loved to eat at on the way to Baker. Assuming I can't make it to the North Fork in time, where does one eat in Sedro? Is that Greek place any good? I'm always amused to see 4x4s with gun racks parked in front of a Greek restaurant...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a really good Mexican on the north side of the hwy.

Unfortunately, there is a Mex place every four feet in SW, and I can't remember the name of this one. The outside of the bulding is noisily painted, and there are usually some low-rider cars out front.

That otter doesn't look nice at all! i thought all waterlife was friendly?! The beer shrine and pizza place you're talking about is the northfork, in northfork and it's still around. i'm just a little worried i won't make it that far before the kitchen closes. and yes. it rules.

Guaymas. GO TO GUAYMAS. The BEST Mexican food. I could eat there everyday. I think it's technically Burlington, but I don't know. But the food rockband.gif Veggie burrito with black beans. Yum.

Always a good stop on the way back from Erie to the Ham.

Hey X-

Rhodes (The Greek Place) is awesome.

I had some soup, the hummus, a greek salad, and half a roasted chicken and I thought it was all excellent. I'll be heading there again in the near future.

Edited by skykilo