Cascadia WTF?

chirp

So there I was, playing my late night MMORPG ( Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) City of Heroes when I see a fellow named Cascadia. I naturally clicked on him and checked his bio which linked me to the following site. Interesting and odd...perhaps if this has not been posted before it might be mildly amusing.

Discuss...or not Cascadia

If I see him tonight I will track him down and get a screencap.

I did not do the requisite CC.com "presearch" so if this was a past thread please refrain from flaming me and simply move on. wave.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty funny, thanks for the link Chirp. He has a serious obsession and attention to detail, may be a good player yellaf.gif American though, and probably lives Seattle to Portland if he lists the mountains of Cascadia as being Rainier, Adams, Hood, and St. Helens. The tree octopus is a pretty brilliant piece of work.

Could be "she" I suppose, there are some of them in the MMORPG universe, right?

I actually think that Tree Octopus is the result of an experiment gone wrong that this secret lab that was located near my house when I was growing up in Quilcene. If you look at it's range, it obviously came from Dabob Bay. Actually, come to think of it, that thing looks like this kid I went to school with! shocked.gif

I created a female character just to see what would happen. I found I typically got alot of free armor, weapons and junk...but also got some AMAZING guys that would NOT leave me alone. Even after I told em I was a guy they kept "chatting at me seemingly disbelieving. madgo_ron.gif

I created a female character just to see what would happen. I found I typically got alot of free armor, weapons and junk...but also got some AMAZING guys that would NOT leave me alone. Even after I told em I was a guy they kept "chatting at me seemingly disbelieving. madgo_ron.gif

I'm not a woman, I just play one on the Internet. Like the punchline to that joke:

Hippy: "Aren't you going to ask me if I'm a boy or a girl?"

Trucker: "I don't care, I'm gonna fuck you anyway."

WoW has guns and full on wars. The world in huge.

Everquest totally blows. WoW is POV and endless.

Two nights ago 60 of us in a raid hide on the ourskirts of an undead village and prepared for battle. Then we wiped out the town and moved towards the capital. In the meantime, the Horde retaliated and attacked the human capital city. Then I went to an old monastary and recovered an ancient book. All POV. (I'm a totally geek, it's out of the bag now!)

Send me a link so I can check out your game...

Wow Bill, very cool. I think we need a new GAMING FORUM .

Seriously, I had a TON of fun in Everquest, played it for 5.5 years, was a guild leader and made some great friends. Typically I was DPS man as my main was a Rogue and Beastlord.

Started with Ultima Online back in 1997, that was a HOOT before they jacked the PvP part and made the game more user friendly (they overbolted it essentially)

I like City of Heroes because its fast, there is no "armor" per se so no one can have some "uber item" and it creates group size specific instanced zones, that can even be soloed by balanced chars. PLUS you have a HUGE char customization choices :P

CITY OF HEROES

6boltart.jpg