new prana candidate -- you know it's almost spring

Steddy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG please tell me that is a photoshop. blush.gif

Y'know... I was thinking the same thing.

But there's no way in hell I'm gonna grab that photo and zoom in to check it out. Made me gag just lookin' at it for the brief moment it took to load on my screen. Can't imagine what'd happen if I start examining folds in depth to look for shadows that shouldn't be there!

-kurt

Edited by knelson

She is probably a nice lady, just has some issues genetically or with her thyroid.

AT least shes out enjoying what she can considering her condition.

It might behoove us to not mock such folks as that tends to undermine the credibility of the posters as well as the site.

Granted this is the "internet" and "spray" but I think common respect knows no bounds, kinda like posting photo of a cancer patient or amputee up there and poking fun at their issues.

She is probably a nice lady, just has some issues genetically or with her thyroid.

AT least shes out enjoying what she can considering her condition.

It might behoove us to not mock such folks as that tends to undermine the credibility of the posters as well as the site.

Granted this is the "internet" and "spray" but I think common respect knows no bounds, kinda like posting photo of a cancer patient or amputee up there and poking fun at their issues.

Dude what about putting a photoshopped gut hanging out of the bottom of the mumu and laughing at that

Next thing you know you will be telling us photos of cats with beer bottles trivializes the serious problem of alcoholism bigdrink.gifthe_finger.gif

In post #415326 - 11/19/04 02:33 AM ... Chirp said:

"I could care less, got a stock check coming in the mail tomorrow...a new digi camera in my future...life is good. Our percieved world is 'bout as big as our overall concern and current focus. Life goes on and it really has little bearing on my current one, until it crosses my path.

Such is the situation and axis of the common realm. Random internet squabbling is about as pointless as piss in an ocean. Get a grip peeps."

And I'm sure when you started...

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/429053/an/0/page/12#429053

...your intention wasn't to make fun of the folks at that website now, was it?

What was that about credibility?

-kurt

I must admit after seeing Napoleon Dynamite, I have turned over a new leaf and am becoming very aware of others feelings. cry.gif

Dude what about putting a photoshopped gut hanging out of the bottom of the mumu and laughing at that

I'm quite sure that is NOT photoshop. fruit.gif

And I'm sure when you started...

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/429053/an/0/page/12#429053

...your intention wasn't to make fun of the folks at that website now, was it?

What was that about credibility?

Semi touche! But not really :P I merely pointed out the computer geek site and its similarities to our very own CC.com.

Come poking around my web site. 90% of the content is computer gaming/MMORPG. I resemble that site! yellaf.gif

Imagine what it would it would be like to have a body that tends toward obesity and not to be able to do anything about it.

Hmmmm....

Seek counseling?

Exercise more?

Consume only the calories daily that your body needs to maintain the proper weight?

Take a little responsibility for yourself?

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Imagine what it would it would be like to have a body that tends toward obesity and not to be able to do anything about it.

Hmmmm....

Seek counseling?

Exercise more?

Consume only the calories daily that your body needs to maintain the proper weight?

Take a little responsibility for yourself?

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Mebbe try some compassion bro, some folks due to genetics, rare illness or thyroid issues cannot and are doomed to suffer.

Granted the bulk of the US is obese due to ignorance, laziness, lack of will/spine, education, etc etc but there are some folks the cannot and will never apply too.

I am assuming your condescending comments are not directed at them rolleyes.gif