• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

iPod Shuffle - Anyone Got One?

The old shuffle was a pile of turds. You so much as put a drop of water on it and it is dead. The only hardware Apple was willing to advance-replace for warranty issues. The replacement ones seem to be holding up a bit better.

The new one should be better.

But why buy an iPod when you can get a microsoft zune in dung brown??? Shit brown is the new black.

plus the revolutionary new brick form factor will make it an excellent luggable for jogging.

oh and cj001f dreams of a wild evening in redmond with monkeyman ballmer

For the right price I'd be his huckleberry*

*A billion or two won't matter to him

yeah. ok...so those iPhones will be advertised in the new Watts Smith Rock guidebook wink.gif

but i will give a review on the new iShuffle when it gets here, due out in November.

I got a bunch of PMs asking me where I got the iPhone. Well, I haven't actually got it yet. I responded to this email I got to be a iPhone beta tester and sent them the necessary information (my SSN, mothers maiden name, bank account #s, etc), and should be receiving it in the mail anytime soon.

sucker. I spent the amount of effort typing - and I'll get to share a Nigerian millionaires fortune! Way better than an iPhone

where did you get it from..?? i didnt think they came out till tomorrow. im going to get one after work tomorrow.

i cant seem to not break ipods so maybe this will be better for me

I got one of those free Nanos Key Bank was giving out recently. I find I really prefer having a screen to not having a screen and now never use the Shuffle.

Nothing beats the full-size Pod for road trips though. thumbs_up.gif