Garibaldi Neve Cooler Whoa

jordop

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the NW face of the north summit of Spire Peak at the head of the Pitt River, east of the Neve.

Anytime I hear the name Pitt River I think impossible to access. Is that the case here as well? Sounds like one hell of an effort!

And what in the heck is doglotion???

Pitt River, think Mines of Moria wink.gif There was this wicked thread on clubtread.com that talked about how scary the Upper Pitt is, someone suggesting it would be foolish to travel its upper reaches without a large gun shocked.gif

(http://clubtread.com/sforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9438&SearchTerms=pitt,river)

doglotion.com is the Whistler scene couch surfing/sick lines blog

Great skiing!

Do you think we should take of the CLIMB list everything what is skied in Cascades, Alaska, BC and more (from Denali to Rainier or Everest)?

If guys continue like this they will ski Squamish Chief too by the 2010.

smile.gif

jodop once pointed out a phone pole swath through the trees covered in snow at night and said, "dude that looks like a sweet coulior" and now has become a running joke. join in.

dude, sweet couloir. anything you could roll up on your side probably isn't much fun to slog up. i'm gonna buy you an incinometer for whatever stupid holiday you unbaptised heathen canadians are celebrating next. yellowsleep.gif