Stuart's complete N Ridge in Winter

Marko

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Colin and Mark to pay me for the nice snowshoe trail I stomped out to the campsight. Or at least give me credit for helping them out. Geek_em8.gif

(We broke trail two weeks ago when we tried the Ice Cliff, went back there this week and everyone has used the same exact trail, except its now like a highway.)

I want Colin and Mark to pay me for the nice snowshoe trail I stomped out to the campsight. (snip...)

I'm sure they'd be willing to give you royalties from their upcoming scratch 'n sniff climbing action figures. I don't want to speak for them or anything... but I think they're pretty generous guys.

Marko... you're a creative guy and I'm sure you're all over this one already, but have you figured out how to properly package said action figures so that their trademarked smell doesn't lose any potency? If I'm gonna shell out my hard earned moola, I want the real deal - not stale "sweaty climber" smell.

-kurt

I took a sniff of Colin tonight, and he is generous! But don't be expecting these guys to put out! Unless you go something Alpine up yer sleeve! hahaha.gif

Damn. I'll just leave this post as a cautionary tale to keep others from posting after an evening quaffing potent belgian ales at the Drunken Monkey.

Damn. I'll just leave this post as a cautionary tale to keep others from posting after an evening quaffing potent belgian ales at the Drunken Monkey.

Phew... there for a while I was thinkin' I needed to go back and reread "English As Your First And Only Language."

cantfocus.gif

-kurt

• 4 months later...