this suks

whirlwind

ok so i roll into yos about 9pm on wen night and i drive around trying ot locate my friend that lives their, after stoping in camp 4 and cheeking the board for parnters (btw there was no posts) i walk out to my van to discover the back tire wistleing at me as all the air runs out of it madgo_ron.gif and of cource my spare tire is also flat. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif so i decide to crash and take care of it in the morning when the tire shop opens and i can see what i am doing. bout 2 hrs after passing out i wake up to a very loud knocking on the window followed by a ranger that is acting as if i am a suspect in a murder trial,

bableing some shit about how the sign clearly states that this camp ground is walk in only. after i explain to him i don;t have any camping gear and had a flat, (also btw there was a total of like 4 cars in the parking lot) he takes my licence and asks if i am wanted for anything rolleyes.gif then goes and checks, a few minutes later he comes back and tells me to drive my van over to the tire shop Geek_em8.gif to which i said no pitty.gif, figureing my spare might hold air ( it had a slow leak) he finally agreed to drive me over and fill it up, but before i can get in his car he says he has to search me, now he watched me as i got up, i was wearing shorts with no pockets and a jacket.

i just put up my hands, then i guess he feared the buldge in the front of my pants cause he grabed a hand full, but he didn't stop there he then proceded to grab handfulls of moon.gif, still half asleep and shocked out of my gore i had no idea what to do hellno3d.gif, i've been arresed a few times, ok more than a few evils3d.gif) and have never had that happen. any way i got my tire filled and then he left me to change the tire in the dark madgo_ron.gifneedless to say i bailed shortly after getting the tire on.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic