• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Anna

I've been humbled

But at least Greg posts by his real name. He's willing to say some pretty unpopular stuff despite this and that's cool in my opinion. It's not the best idea to use your real name on the internet I suppose but I use this board with the intention that I'll probably bump into many of you in real life at some point.

Sorry for that. I guess I was most interested in your report of these "pussies" who fold like a house of cards in person. The way you write that makes it sound like you've witnessed this.

Who were the folders? Name names!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Please don't make jokes about my alleged promiscuty. It's bullshit. Cut it out.

[Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Greg I hate your dog
[Razz]
That mongrel mutt.

Ya, ever since he humped and spewed on yur leg hoser [laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Greg I hate your dog
[Razz]
That mongrel mutt.

[Mad][Mad][Mad]

Maybe you should try a mule if youve got dog problems.

-

www.mybc.com shows no listings for Ed Koons. There are 3 Koons, one in Comox, one in Campbell River, one in Coldstream. None match the listed phone number.

quote:

shows no listings for Ed Koons. There are 3 Koons, one in Comox, one in Campbell River, one in Coldstream. None match the listed phone number.

Ain't the internet grand?

yeah and USGS aerials doesn't show up any houses at that address at the 1 meter level! I can't quite make out your license plate, could you move your car about 1 meter to the north? [laf][laf][Razz]

Tyrone - that is funny - Trask the village idiot of the internet, great analogy, and yer right, he is an important element to this

The main thread has fizzled somewhat, too bad chuckk and robbob were not on line when it was interesting, would have been good to have some more insight and views.

Anonymity, yes, I will keep mine too. why? because it's my perogative. I don't care who has a real name vs an avatar, does not bug me at all.

Dru, what do you have nothing better to do than hunt down every lead to ferret out names behind avatars? Lookin forward to the show, can we throw horsecock at the podium? You could consider it praise if there is something approving.

quote:

Dru, what do you have nothing better to do than hunt down every lead to ferret out names behind avatars? [/QB]

Maybe he lost a few of them, and is looking for them?

This thread is lost, but an important message was in here around the pages that Dru mentioned this morning, regardless of some of the tact taken by some. [Wazzup]

[ 11-04-2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: To The Top ]

TTT what and where is it? the part about Dru telling Anna to use the pink webbing and shit and climbing on shrooms, Maybe I missed something?

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Chips:

TTT what and where is it? the part about Dru telling Anna to use the pink webbing and shit and climbing on shrooms, Maybe I missed something?

Page 10, but others made good points, even you, dont be defensive. [HORSECOCK][sNAFFLEHOUND]

quote:

TRASK, you've been using that nickname for over 40 years, you must have been born at a very young age.

I thought everyone was born very young, smart- [Moon]

quote:

quote:

TRASK, you've been using that nickname for over 40 years, you must have been born at a very young age.

I thought everyone was born very young, smart-
[Moon]
Speaking of smart- [Moon] 's [laf][laf][laf]

Ah, just finished a great dinner and the Monday Nite football game. Hey, Ms. Chips, still got that dick in your mouth faggot. hehehehe

cumguzzlinhomo.com [Moon][laf]