I've been humbled

Anna

Trask is an idiot, and I mean that literaly and in the most nobel sense of the word. He is needed here.

For centuries, towns and communities have learned to love the antics of the town idiot. Wincing at the sights and sounds of their stupidity from accross the street. What fool did he make of himself this time they ask each other as they move about there day. An unofficial "jester for all to enjoy.

Today's internet communities have taken on many forms but no matter how you cut it. There is always room for the the town idiot. Their sheer stupidity makes them a true institution and a cause for laughter.

Trask is one of the reasons I frequent this site, So dont get too down on him, embrace him, for stupid idiots only last for so long before they do something really stupid.

sincerely TS [smile]

Tyrone, you seem like the idiot here. Your post about being able to say what you want behind a mask of anonymity proves you are a pussy. Are you that weak-willed that you are afraid to stand for what you believe in? You must be one of these pussies who acts all tough on the board and folds like a house of cards in person. [hell no]

Tyrone, you can't seem to let it go. Please stop calling me. Like I said before, I'm not interested in your man-fetish. Just how old were you when mama stopped having you wear dresses? Or was it the hanging of the urinated sheets outside for the neighbor kids to see that sent you askew? I'm told that therapy can be quite helpful in cases such as yours. Think about it.

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

You must be one of these pussies who acts all tough on the board and folds like a house of cards in person.
[hell no]

I have heard you are actually quite a nice guy in person. Does that make you "one of these pussies"?

I'm a lamb, ChucK; unless you get in my face (or say you hate my dog). That's pretty consistent with my persona here: I'm generally a nice guy unless some dumbshit gets on my nerves or comes after me; then I won't back down.

Greg W

But at least Greg posts by his real name. He's willing to say some pretty unpopular stuff despite this and that's cool in my opinion. It's not the best idea to use your real name on the internet I suppose but I use this board with the intention that I'll probably bump into many of you in real life at some point.

Tyrone - that is funny - Trask the village idiot of the internet, great analogy, and yer right, he is an important element to this

The main thread has fizzled somewhat, too bad chuckk and robbob were not on line when it was interesting, would have been good to have some more insight and views.

Anonymity, yes, I will keep mine too. why? because it's my perogative. I don't care who has a real name vs an avatar, does not bug me at all.

Dru, what do you have nothing better to do than hunt down every lead to ferret out names behind avatars? Lookin forward to the show, can we throw horsecock at the podium? You could consider it praise if there is something approving.

quote:

Dru, what do you have nothing better to do than hunt down every lead to ferret out names behind avatars? [/QB]

Maybe he lost a few of them, and is looking for them?

This thread is lost, but an important message was in here around the pages that Dru mentioned this morning, regardless of some of the tact taken by some. [Wazzup]

[ 11-04-2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: To The Top ]