I've been humbled

Anna

• 1 year later...

time for the dead thread reanimator to strike again!

whatever happened to tyrone shoes and mr. chips?

did anna ever climb again? where is the sequel? i heard she hasnt crashed her plane yet so just maybe she did know how to fly.

tex, can you tell me what the best way to sew pink webbing onto a #4 snaffle is snaf.gif

quite the interesting thread and drama too...woman faces near tragedy in the mountains, her soul suffers and she opens up on-line, she seeks support on-line and emotions rise to the surface! In all seriousness I hope that newbies to climbing learn from this. Being new to a forum like this, I know I learned a bit about threads.

In terms of the climbing, it is really very simple. It is harder getting down than going up and if you dont know what you are doing, or screw up, you only have yourself to blame. If you are new to the sport, question everything and if it doesnt make sense, find a RELIABLE resource and ask...remember before you start-up on anything, your ass is safe as long as you stay on the ground. Oh yes, and be sensitive to those reaching out for help. Hope everyone is having a great day!

• 14 years later...