Pub Club with Sendoff for Dryad 2/22/05

catbirdseat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with the Nickerson this time.

Sped is right though in the big picture. There are other places out there. Unfortunately a lot of the places that I think have more charactor also allow smoking, which means you've gotta have the energy to fight online with the Pub Club dictator (Dave Schultz).

There was a Pub Club at that Belguin place back a few weeks ago...not very many showed up.

Since this will be a send off PC for dryad, the Knickerson sounds like a good place to go. Will she lose her knickers at the Knickerson? smile.gif

She doesn't wear knickers, Klenke.

Does the Nickerson have cider? Kewl thing about the Nickerson is that its close to alot of other places if people get bored. What time will Dryad be arriving? wave.gif

"Kewl thing about the Nickerson is that its close to alot of other places if people get bored."

That is true. Could walk across the Fremont Bridge to other bars (and hurl over the side on the way, if need be). However, the last PC we had there (for Ken4ord send off) was actually quite good.

And Chelle, your clinicals aren't over. Don't you know all of us PCers are clinically insane? Well, me anyway. And Schuldty. And catbirdshit. And frankly mattp too. Yeah, especially matt. That guys positively cuckoo.

Nickerson is at 318 Nickerson Street (right at Fremont Bridge's south end):

439569-Nickersonmap.gif

439569-Nickersonmap.gif.0af073c379123edb7f08a28882cf3574.gif