• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Spray cap and trade system for cc.com.

Give all registered users X number of spray posts per day/week/whatever. Users can purchase additional posts from cc.com ($$$!) or earn free ones by posting TRs, gear reviews, etc etc

You want people to earn cc.com dollars by posting trip reports which is essentially spray at its purist form? Yet you want to cap spray……make up your mind would yah!

• 1 month later...
Spray cap and trade system for cc.com.

Give all registered users X number of spray posts per day/week/whatever. Users can purchase additional posts from cc.com ($$$!) or earn free ones by posting TRs, gear reviews, etc etc

:yoda:

think we should have a tool forum for "TOOLS"....

Can we please get a just: Mt. Hood Forum, all the constant reports, and pitter patter that goes on over that snow cone should be in its own forum section.

Mt. Rainier is climbed less than hood and it has its own forum..... :cry:

i have never climbed the thing

i am restlessly of tired of the same damn hood TR clogging up the oregon forum.

Can we please get a just: Mt. Hood Forum, all the constant reports, and pitter patter that goes on over that snow cone should be in its own forum section.

Mt. Rainier is climbed less than hood and it has its own forum..... :cry:

Mt Hood is the second most climbed mountain in the world after Mt Fuji they say. I second that, all in favor say aye...?

• 2 weeks later...
Can we have a Beacon Rock forum? Seems appropriate due to how many passionate Beacon climbers post here.

No shit, huh? And for some reason whenever one of us gets all up in arms about our "little" issue someone else chimes in and basically tells us to shut the f&%k up. I'm with ya, Kevin! Take the lead... I'll belay ya!!! :tup:

Mt Hood is the second most climbed mountain in the world after Mt Fuji they say. I second that, all in favor say aye...?

Definitely in favor of that one, Bill, but I believe - and someone correct me if I am wrong - that St. Helens and South Sister have passed up Hood as the second most climbed mountain in the world behind Fuji. Hood must certainly be the second most climbed technical mountain, but the walk-ups have passed Wy-east up.

• 2 months later...