gapertimmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I may be doing something wrong but I really really really really hate it when I'm sending a PM and forget to fill in a subject and then hit send, get told that my message is not complete, then hit the 'back' button only to find out my message no longer exists and I have to recompose it. I'm using Firefox.

My posts keep getting f'd up. They vanish when I post, and then when I go back to edit (the post frame is there, just the comment and the ref line are gone) I am told that not all the fields are filled in. The ref line is what holds this back--and shouldn't.

This has happened when I send a PM as well. Is there just something wrong with my acct or is there an issue on the site?

My posts keep getting f'd up. They vanish when I post, and then when I go back to edit (the post frame is there, just the comment and the ref line are gone) I am told that not all the fields are filled in. The ref line is what holds this back--and shouldn't.

This has happened when I send a PM as well. Is there just something wrong with my acct or is there an issue on the site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a resource, it would be nice to see a section devoted to new route topos. Give the people who develope a new route a place to give "objective info" rather than chest beating and let others experience the new climb that doesn't appear in any guidebook . . . yet.

• 4 weeks later...