What Do you Want to See?

gapertimmy

I think you are right, cc.com is not really the place for that sort of thing to be a regular institution but there is nothing preventing Mr. Natural from sending a PM to his buddy Olyclimber and saying "Hey: here's my plan. Watch for my triumphant return post, OK?" It will work better if it is a one-on-one sort of arrangement and somebody is clearly responsible to follow through.

I think we all should follow the SAME standards - those outlined in the descriptions of the forums.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

How about if we just post threads for people who have kids and want to climb with similiar in the partners forum (just specify it in your thread title). If we break it down too much, the next thing you know the men will be asking for their own forum apart from the women. Then the gay and lesbian crowd will speak up, and soon we'll all have our own private forums and not talk to one another. OK, so there is a little bit of hyberbole here, but you know what I'm talking about, right? wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...