AlpinMating

Dru

Wow, even Minx is getting in on it.

You know it's bad when even the girls are getting desperate rolleyes.gif

sheeit! if you're gonna serve one up on a platter like that don't be surprised if you get a few takers. that was jut too easy.

i guess after having dinner w/7 of them, you know all about desperate women rolleyes.gif

Of course I was expecting some takers rolleyes.gif

Most people here consider it a softball, too bad they're talking out of theis asses most of the time. the_finger.gif

As for desperate... not so much.... if they were vapid enough to need a man to be defined by I wouldn't be hanging out with them. grin.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no... look at the angle my legs are at.... My body should be directly over them. It might be off by 10 degrees. It's nothing too outrageous, but was a hell of a fun day!

Was a nice little ice field coming out of the crater on Glacier Peak a couple of years ago.

I have no pretensions of being some cascade hardman.

grin.gif I know. But i'm bored, and I hate my work. wave.gif

NO NO! WRONG REPLY! Keep it going about our jealousy of your success with women, number of NOLS, err uhh Mounties courses you have taken, years spent working in a gear store and number of bail biners you have found on Der Toof. Also how the Mountiesses think that shorts over polypro is "Hott" evils3d.gif