Beuler, Beuler, anyone? (Marble Canyon ID)

Steddy

Had a reason to look up a pic in the current BD catalog and flipped thru again. Now I'm wondering what this climb is - doesn't fit any description in WCI2's Marble section. 'Secret', new, mis-id'ed?

Caption reads: "Buhler? Buhler? (Every day is a day off for Carlos.) Playing hooky in Marble Canyon, British Columbia. [Paolo Marchesi]. Page 17.

Info appreciated. I predict a posting by dru...

436085-buhlermarble.jpg.03e476d442569b7ce7c8fe544a53ff55.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dufus I am, dru, but no flaming in the noob forum - right, drufus?

Forgot about the other Marble D'oh!@ - and just barely in BC it is. Sure does look like the Tokumm Pole, but the JoJo pic isn't nearly as attractive, especially with that guy SITTING in his swami on top rope! (p. 213) Consistently in, between the 5th and 6th bridges....

Wazzu, people were heading into Marble when I was around in mid Dec. - do you just mean the deeper parts were closed?

Thanks, MisterE! You mean THAT's what you do instead of work? I KNOW that took some time, some mind altering, a dvd, maybe a trip to the munchie store...what a day off! mushsmile.gifbigdrink.gif

Amazing what cutting photos short can dooo. Just came across one that made Haffner look HUGE!