parking pass at the coulee

leejams

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by kellyclimbsnow:

phonics is not the problem, my phonics are ok. spelling is bad becuase im a little dislexic. did my MA thesis on dislexia and language, so i am very aware of it thankyou.
[geek]

Well I apologize, I was wrong. That happened once last year too. hehehe Bash on!

Oh, good to hear it's raining, I had tentative plans to go as well, but never heard back from my potential partner. Guess it's my karma biting me in the ass for flaking on others in weekends past, and I didn't make plans far enough in advance cuz I didn't know how busy I'd be this weekend. Now I'm wasting my time at home trying to figure what to do with my day. I went to see Nokoyqatsi(sp?) and it wasn't as good as Koyanasqatsi(sp?), but fun nonetheless.

when I am busy I can always think of things I would love to do if I had time, and then when I have an empty day I don't feel like doing any of them ... I've never seen those films, but I hear they are good. was it Philip Glass who did the music? ... I forget....

I just realized it is raining in the valley (willamette, not yos) too [Frown] is there realy a reason to look forword to winter??? Got raind out where I wanted to climb yesterday (flagston) oohhhh check you PM's I found my guide book [big Grin][Wink] , but got some fun stuff in at the old collums [smile]