Sexy PETA Vegetarians?

Thinker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake, 30, lives in Seattle, Washington. Jake is an instructor at an indoor rock-climbing gym. Jake refuses to eat flesh because he doesn’t support cruelty to animals and because he doesn’t want to ingest all the nasty chemicals that are shot into farmed animals before they are killed.

Vote for Jake Hjorten

hahaha.gif

If you eat, drink, and even smoke in moderation you'll live just as long as everyone else, and enjoy life a hell of a lot more.

If people want to eat a certain way for ethical reasons then I applaud them for walking the talk, but the pseudoscientific ramblings that often go along with them get old quickly. After having the misfortune of sitting next to some chick espouse the wonders of eating only raw foods for an entire airplane ride, I wonder how long anyone who wasn't also drinking the coolaid would have found her sexy - even though she was fairly attractive otherwise.

If nothing else - if you are a vegetarian you are less likely to be a fatass, which might even be enough of a plus to override the shrill/dogmatic/self-righteous persona that often accompanies the practice....

With the exception of the last guy, vegetarianism is a four letter word. No way am I turning to that dark stinky side. We have a few veggies here at work and they will cut farts (silent) anywhere. Wherever they are...it stinks. Everyone else is quiet about it, but I walk into the room and loudly state "who fuckin' farted", then walk away before anyone can answer. If I have to smell their ass, they have to be embarassed about it. yelrotflmao.gif

Vegetarians stink. Could be all the garlic and curry and shit they have to use to make those lentils interesting, I don't know, but I just can't make love to a vegetarian. Gross!

I've known a couple vegetarians that smelled weird. They had really gross shit in their cupboards too, like MSG and that unholy creation "Kitchen Bouquet"

That shit should be banned from this planet. Bleechhh! thumbs_down.gif

In my experience the vast majority of vegans I have met or heard speak, look extremely UNhealthy. Vegetarians are more of a mixed bag - some appear super healthy and some the opposite. By vegetarian, I mean people who eat fish and dairy products, but no "meat". I think PETA falls in the more extreme "vegan" camp. I also find that these extreme vegans seems to have a screw loose - probably caused by inadequate nutrition or some preexisting mental illness. Those are not qualities to look for in a love interest...