pope

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this must be that "funny schtick" we keep hearing so much about

This ain't funny schtick, just an insult. If you want funny schtick you'll have to search the archives. Trust me, it's there. I'm no longer inclinced to think there is here to be found an audience of the quality that might deserve the funny schtick.

Inept but sincere elder seeks talented impressionable youth for self-righteous vandalism spree. Best if you lead, I belay well.

image of Dwayner in real life removed at his request, as he does not want what he says on line linked to who he is in the real world.

Edited by Off_White

Inept but sincere elder seeks talented impressionable youth for self-righteous vandalism spree. Best if you lead, I belay well.

As long as you're going to take shots at somebody who has nothing to do with this thread, as long as you're going to paste photos of Dwayner without his permission.....it would make sense to include Dwayner in the conversation. Oh, but I suppose it qualifies as great sport for a burned-out hippie to stand behind the illusion of Faith in Freedom of Expression and throw rocks like a coward, all the while knowing that no reply from Dwayner will be allowed. OK, Offwhitey, I'll let you back to your reefer now.

hippie.jpg

Oh my, you dream big! Vandalism would just be some routine hammer smashing and chisel doodling, you're proposing International Terrorism! Golly, good to know you have a little black book of projects, everyone needs a hobby!

No, Weenus breath. What you were looking at there is a picture of vandalism in the form of a bolted hand crack. Get it? The vandalism is already there.

image of Dwayner in real life removed at his request, as he does not want what he says on line linked to who he is in the real world.

Possibly a true statement, although Dwayner had no idea this thread even existed and certainly had no influence on its contents at the time when the controversial photo was pasted by OffWhitey.

Bwahahahaha. hahaha.gifthumbs_up.gif

Oh my, you dream big! Vandalism would just be some routine hammer smashing and chisel doodling, you're proposing International Terrorism! Golly, good to know you have a little black book of projects, everyone needs a hobby!

No, Weenus breath. What you were looking at there is a picture of vandalism in the form of a bolted hand crack. Get it? The vandalism is already there.

What I get from your description of Perry's as a "hand crack" is that you never climbed the route yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

What I get from your description of Perry's as a "hand crack" is that you never climbed the route yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Perry's Layback? Is that what we're looking at? I thought it looked familiar, but the crack looks vertical and I remember an undercling. Either way, it's a bolted crack.

If that's the Grand Wall, yes I've climbed the route. With Cruel Shoes we did it in 5 hours back in the late 80's (with a 45m rope if I remember right).

pope, all i can say you just showed us you are a dumb fucking retard. the pic is of perry's lieback, that goes at 11a, which you would know, since you have to "crank" on 5.8. judging by you complete dolt statements you are not capable of getting your ass up on grand wall - period. so do us a favor, take a long walk on a short plank and then shove a big dildo up your ass.

pope, btw, who the fuck are you. if you have balls (like you claim you have)- let us know.

oh yeah btw, just shows how much you know about climbing- your little comment about hand crack. since #5 cammalot is too small to protect this crack.

Edited by glassgowkiss

hot damn, you are the shit!! WOAH rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif

Dru suggested I hadn't climbed the route. I corrected the record with a few details. I wasn't trying to impress anybody. I remember thinking the climbing was of a reasonably good quality until we got to the undercling bit where my buddy kind of snickered and left THE ENTIRE RACK OF CAMS hanging from the first bolt and was absolutely thrilled to go into sport climbing mode. Clip-n-go. Eeeeeeeeeeeeh! That pitch was kind of stupid and above it we didn't find anything stellar.

On the Sward pitch, I do remember not realizing that the pitch didn't go straight up the corner. Somebody told me that a bolt now protects the move back into the corner near the top of that pitch. Is that true?

Anyway, Rudy, we were happy with our 5-hour ascent way back then. How fast did you do it? And BTW, you're kind of an asshole.

..pope, all i can say you just showed us you are a dumb fucking retard. the pic is of perry's lieback..

Nothing spectacular. It's a bolted crack. Obviously you think that pitch is kind of neat. It probably conforms to your sense of aesthetics. Just don't let me hear your bitching if the Chief eventually gets a GONDOLA. When you think about it, the trail of bolts that is Perry's Pitch or whatever you call it offers a similar adventure to riding that cabel car. IMHFO.